1. We sold our house in Norman today! Yippee!! What a relief! No more mortgage...for a few months!! Now if only we could expedite our house being built...What I would pay to have this happen...
2. We are headed to Arkansas this weekend to see one of my best friends! I'm excited! It's been too long, over two years, and she has never met Lolo. Can't wait to relax and hang out with her!
3. I can't believe it will be August next week! Crazy! I am trying to start planning Little Miss Lo's birthday party so that I am not overwhelmed with it all at once. First birthday parties sure have become a stressful pressure filled event these days. Aside from that, I am thinking candy, and lots of it ;) Lolo's first nursery is my color inspiration. Since we don't have a home right now, I have no clue where to hold it, any ideas?
4. I opened up an email from Nordstroms and this picture was displayed...
Now, I do know that I don't have much fashion sense, but these are UGLY!! I mean, come on! Sneakers are not meant to be uncomfortable, that defeats the purpose.
5. I finally caught up on the Bachelorette after watching it for 30 minutes everyday while I run on the treadmill during my lunch break! Suprise suprise that the finale is THE most dramatic one yet...What do you think is going to happen? Who is she going to pick? This is the first time in a while that I haven't cheated and read Reality Steve and the suspense is killing me!!!