I've learned a lot about myself over the past
1. God has so much to teach and blesses us so much...if you let him.
2. If you don't have faith, you really don't have anything.
3. Sometimes you need to take care of yourself.
4. Sometimes you need to put your emotions aside and show up and be supportive of others, but sometimes you don't because you need to take care of yourself, and that is completely ok! Those that love you will understand.
5. Those that truly love you and care about you will take your feelings into consideration and be conscientious of your emotions. And it is ok to separate yourself from those that don't.
6. My husband loves me more than anything in the whole wide world.
7. I don't know what I would do without my family.
8. I have some of the best, most caring people in my life, I call them my friends.
10. Everything happens for a reason.
11. Life's challenges make you appreciate the little things so much more.
11. Everything is going to be alright.
12. When you don't know what to do, pray.
13. Have empathy for others. Simple words like, "I am sorry," mean the world to those going through rough times.
14. Pray for others.
15. Don't be afraid to say no.
16. Don't surround yourself by people that bring you down.
16. You must take care of yourself.
If you haven't noticed in the theme above, or the fact that I wrote it more than once, one of the most important things that I have learned over the past year, besides from always knowing to trust in God, is that I need to take care of myself. I am so thankful for a wonderful and supportive husband. He gets me and he loves me so very much, and for that I can't thank God enough!
Looking forward to a wonderful new year!
"So do not fear; for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you." (Isa. 41:10)